- Who manages your personal data
Newyorkleathercompany is the “owner” of the data management of the users of the site, according to the lawful decree of 30 June 2003, n.196: § “Decreto Legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196″ („Privacy Code “) and European Regulation n. 2016/679 (“Privacy Regulation”); and therefore defines the purposes and modalities of the data management, and the means used to do so; this also applies to the security profile.
- Our Policy
We try to adhere to a principle of strict necessity concerning the administration of personal data. For this reason, we have designed the site and are using it in such a way that the use of your personal information is limited to a necessary minimum and that the use of your personal data is excluded if the purposes pursued are in some specific circumstances possible with only using anonymous data (such as, for example, market research for the improvement of services), or by other means which allow the identification of the interested party only in the case of strict necessity or at the request of competent authorities (such as, for example, the data relating to your IP address, or the internet traffic and your stay on the site
- How and for what purposes your personal data will be used
Your personal data will be collected and managed by newyorkleathercompany, exclusively for purposes connected with the website, its services and the purchase of products. In terms of fiscal and/or accounting purposes, your personal data will be collected by newyorkleathercompany in charge of the data management.
Your personal data may also be used in other administrative operations, but always within the limits of the purposes described above.
In particular, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- in the section of registration processes in the site,Newyourkleathercompany collects and manages your personal data (such as your e-mail address, your characteristics, and your password) by the relevant “My Account” registration form to provide access services to reserved areas and services of Newyorkleathercompany.com and to send you the newsletters via e-mail, if expressly requested;
- in relation to customer care services (“Customer Care”),Newyorkleathercompany collects and manages your personal data (such as, for example, your e-mail address and password) for purposes that are necessary to provide you with all information related to the services provided on the website and the purchase of products;
- in the section of the purchasing process of products on the page, Newyorkleathercompany will collect and manage your personal data (such as your identification data, e-mail address, postal address, credit card number and bank details, telephone number) by the order form for the sale of the products. Specifically, Will manage your personal data for administrative and accounting obligations, which are strictly linked to the purchase of products (e.g. management/processing of orders, invoice issuing, management of related information requests, securing and eventual reacquisition of the credit, etc.);
- in the section of request from the customer service, Newyorkleathercompany collects and manages your personal data to provide you with information about surfing problems, browser compatibility and visualization or loading the pages of the website;
- in the section of creating a wish list, Newyorkleathercompany collects and manages your data for purposes of personalizing the products on the page based on your purchase behavior.
Your personal data is mostly digitally managed, and in some cases also in paper format, for example when managing your data is necessary to forestall fraudulent actions on the website (if you want to know whether the management of your data is done in paper format or digitally, just send a request to the e-mail address email@example.com or to Newyorkleathercompany, to the address of the previously mentioned company office; for fiscal and/or accounting matters, you can, however, send a request to Newyorkleathercompany to the address of the above mentioned company headquarters). Your personal data will be kept in a form that allows us to identify you for a period of time strictly necessary. The data collection and the subsequent administration always takes place in compliance with the legal guidelines. To make sure that your personal data is always accurate, updated, relevant and complete, in order to provide you with a better service, we ask you to report any change to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- a) perform, upon your express consent, customer profiling activity based on the purchase choices and the information provided optionally during registration / registration to the website and / or use of the related functionalities, also in order to create personalized promotions based on the your profile and services for the purchase of products on the Website;
- b) update you, with your consent, on all promotional and direct marketing initiatives, including by e-mail.
The purposes for which your personal data is handled, will in any case, be specified from time to time in the information letter that Newyorkleathercompany will send to the user of the site, whenever the assignment of personal data is requested.
Newyorkleathercompany reserves the right to delete accounts of registered users, including all related data, in the event of finding content that is unlawful, detrimental to the Newyorkleathercompany image and its products (or third party), or is offensive, or promotes illegal or defamatory activities that include pornographic elements, promote violence, racist, sexist, religious discrimination, or discrimination concerning gender orientation.
- What happens if you do not authorize the use of your personal data by Newyorkleathercompany
The transmission of your personal data to Newyorkleathercompany in particular, your identification data, e-mail address, postal address, credit card number and bank details, as well as your telephone number, is necessary for the purchase contract conclusion for products on the website.
Likewise, the transmission of your data is essential to fulfill obligations arising from legal regulations or ordinances.
In contrast, the transmission of your data for the provision of other services of the website, if you should specifically request them, is optional.
Any refusal to submit the above mentioned personal data to Newyorkleathercompany will make it impossible to complete the purchase contract for products you ordered, or to perform them correctly, as well as to fulfill obligations related to legal regulations or ordinances which are the responsibility of the person imposed with the payment. Therefore, the legal basis for processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, let. b of the Privacy Regulations and article 24, paragraph 1, let. b of the Privacy Code. Instead, it is optional to provide your data for the provision of other services rendered on the Site (such as, for example, the sending of the Newsletter, the use of the Wishlist, the reporting of an article to a friend, etc.), if you should expressly request it.
The lack of transmission of your data, which is necessary for the performance of other services of the website, entails the impossibility of using them, but without affecting the execution of the purchase contract for the products of the website, or the use of the site.
Therefore, the legal basis for processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, lett. a of the Privacy Regulation and Article 23 of the Privacy Code.
- To whom we share your personal data
Your personal data may be made available to third parties who perform specific services on behalf of Newyorkleathercompany for fiscal and/or accounting purposes) and who are nominated from time to time to be the parties responsible for the management of such data. The personal data may be communicated to other recipients – whose attributions are specified from time to time – in order to execute the purchase contract for the products of the website and only if this purpose is not incompatible with the other purposes for which your data was collected.
Your personal data may also be communicated to the financial administration and / or other public authorities, the police, the judicial authorities or other competent authorities, always within the framework of the law and upon prior formal request from these subjects, for example, in the section of the anti-fraud services of the website.
Your personal data will not be transferred to other European countries or to other countries that are not members of the European Union and which can not guarantee an adequate level of protection like all member countries of the European Union. In the event that this is necessary to offer you services that you have requested or to execute a contract for the purchase of products with Newyorkleathercompany , we guarantee that the transfer of your personal data to subjects located in countries outside the European Union that can not provide an adequate level of protection, will only take place between Newyorkleathercompany (if applicable) and these parties, upon prior conclusion of specific contracts, which include clauses to preserve the security of your personal data, according to law and regulations.
The data will not be passed on, sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties, unless the users have been informed in advance and have given their consent or if it is required by the law.
- Safety measures
We advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with adequate security software to ensure both incoming and outgoing data transmission (such as updated virus protection) and that your internet service provider has taken appropriate security measures for online data transfer (such as firewalls or antispam filters).
- Opt-in / Opt-out
Newyorkleathercompany can also use your personal details to send you promotional and direct marketing material or other commercial communications, including e-mails.
If these advertising communications correspond to products you have already purchased, Newyorkleathercompany may send them to your e-mail address in the future, even without your express consent, as long as you have not refused this type of use when entering your e-mail, or in subsequent occasions (Article 130, Comma 4 of the Privacy Code). Your consent is required in order to authorize Newyorkleathercompany to send you advertising e-mails regarding products of other kinds than those you have already purchased. If Newyorkleathercompany should send you this type of advertising communications related to the same type of product that you have already purchased, you will be informed that you can always unsubscribe at any time.
In all cases, Newyorkleathercompany – at any time and without justification – grants its users the right to no longer receive these types of communications associated with the use of special services.
- Your rights
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, you always have the right to receive the confirmation or rejection of the existence of personal data as well as an intelligible report from Newyorkleathercompany , solely in relation to fiscal and/or accounting purposes), even if the data has not yet been registered.
You still have the right to receive the following from Newyorkleathercompany, solely in relation to fiscal and/or accounting purposes):
- the update, or the correction, and, if you wish, the integration of your personal data;
- the deletion, anonymization or blocking of your personal data which has been handled in violation of existing laws, including those whose preservation has not been necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected and subsequently handled;
- the confirmation that the parties which have received this data are aware of the operations described in points (a) and (b), apart from the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of evidently disproportionate means towards protected rights.
In any case, you will have the right to reset yourself completely or partially from:
The management of the personal data relating to you with legitimate reasons, although for the purpose of collection and the management of personal data concerning you, for the purpose of the sending of advertising material, direct marketing, the execution of market research or the advertising communication.
At any time, you can freely claim your rights, under the law, by sending an inquiry to Newyorkleathercompany to the e-mail address email@example.com , on which we will endeavor to provide you with a reasonable and quick response.
- Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other sites that are completely unrelated to newyorkleathercompany.com or Newyorkleathercompany.
The website contains links to third-party sites, solely to make browsing easier for the user and to facilitate hyperlink connecting on the internet.
The presence of the above links on the website does not imply any form of recommendation on the part of Newyorkleathercompany to access or open third party websites, nor does it constitute a guarantee as to its content, or its offered services and goods to their users.
- Useful contacts
If you would like to receive further information about how Newyorkleathercompany manage your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want to know your own rights and want to keep up-to-date with personal data protection, we recommend you visit the website of the data protection supervisor www.garanteprivacy.it
- Applicable law
- Unsubscribing from the newsletter
Information on the newsletter offered by us
You have the option to subscribe to the free Newyorkleathercompany newsletter This will regularly inform you (around once a month) about current trends, new look books and specific offers Following your registration you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation link, the opening of which will end in the subscription to our free newsletter.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter:
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on the appropriate link which is in every e-mail we send. Your intention to unsubscribe from the newsletter can also be sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com. We take the protection of your data very seriously – we would therefore like to make you aware that a request to unsubscribe sent by e-mail may require up to 10 working days to process.